CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010~ our Local Hero

I have never taken Freedom for lightly.
This year and the older I get I feel more and more like we live in the best
country and that our Military is the bravest people in the world.
I have never been to a Military funeral in my life but back in
September 2009 a local Hero lost his life!
I knew his Girlfriend. She was a young lady that was friends
with my son.
This young man had only been over sea's for about a month
and lost his life at the age of 20.
I went to the funeral and can tell you that I was forever changed .
It really touched me that this young man had the desire to fight for
our country and he lost his life.
He will never be a husband now, he will never be a dad but he
is a hero!
I just wanted to share some of the pictures.
His Girlfriend Ashley still writes about him.
They were suppose to be together once he served his year but that was
cut short and she still hurts everyday!
GOD BLESS ALL OUR MILITARY and all who LOST THEIR LIVES!
























0 comments: