CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

From our house to yours...

Yes it is one of my favorite times of year. I thought I would
take you on a little mini tour of
our home holiday style.
I have also included some of my mom's tree.
She survived the spring Good Friday
tornado back in April without loosing
any of her Christmas stuff.
Enjoy and have a
blessed weekend!!!


This is Daisy.......our little girl of the house!
Can't tell you how many pictures I had to take to get
this one! Ha!
Decided to put a tree in the master bedroom this year.
Found it on Clearance last year and forgot I had it.
I buy lots of stuff and the end of the year!

This is Jaden's deal. He loves to sit the Nativity scene
out and loves to place the houses. This is in the foyer.


This is the outside of our house. Actually could
not get a really good picture for some reason.



This is an ornament one of my friends made me this year.
Love stuff made my people.
Thanks Sophia!!


Our Tree in the Great Room.


The Breakfast nook.
This is my Moms tree. Let me tell you, the woman
loves ornaments! She has like 1 billion on there.
It is sooooooo pretty though.

Jaden, Kolson and Kassie (my niece and nephew)
spent the night at Granny's last night.
Thought this was cute!



This is one of Mom's ornaments. This is my
Great Grandfather Ott Stafford.
He was the sweetest man you would ever wanna meet.

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post! The outside of your house looks so cheery... and of course I love the tree in your bedroom and the ornament I made! Love love love it all! See you soon, we need to have a Christmas dinner!
Sophia

Lauren said...

I love the last photo...that's the only thing that stinks about Christmastime is that it really makes you miss your loved ones.

Of course Jaden did a great job with his houses. :)