CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Too soon to go home....


Well , it was a pure heartbreaker.... we lost last night.

Siegel Stars played a great game and just came up 1 run short.

It was the most emotional game I have watched in while, and as I seen the last out

for us being made and knowing we were gonna loose my heart just broke.


It has been a while since I have wanted to win that bad, and boy did I ever!


It just hurt. I sat there on the bleacher and wanted to cry. After sitting there for 5 minutes

I finally got up, walked and stood waiting on the team to get done with their speech from the coach.

Finally , here comes Matt and he looked just empty inside. He too wanted it BAD!


Oh well as they say, there is next year which will be Matthews senior year. Maybe that will be out trip to the State Tourn.

0 comments: