CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wipe out!








Man, I had the scare of my life. I was in the bathroom

doing my makeup this morning, and Jaden came in screaming

and bloody all over his face. He had a meeting with the

pavement and his scooter. Note to self......SLOW DOWN,

and he will never ever get on that thing again without a helment.


I was actually on the phone with his dad talking

about today and all the plans for Jadens game, and hung up on

his screaming with fear, and the next thing I know he is knocking on the door in panic as well.


Gonna be a long day,

and now I am not sure Jaden can play ball today,

and of course that has broke his heart!


Please Pray he gets better!!! ;(

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Poor Jaden! And poor you! I would've had a heart attack. I hope he feels better soon.