CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Cindy......

This week is one of My very best friends in the whole world Birthday.
Her name is Cindy. She and I did lots of stuff together, talked everyday(several times), shared a lot of the same interest, loved kids, and loved to SHOP! The unfortunate thing is that I can't talk to Cindy anymore, I can't call her, I can't shop with her and I can't put my arms around her sweet children. Why you ask? They are in Heaven. Yes Heaven. Her and her husband, her dear sweet son Ryan and my god daughter Megan, and Cindy's father.
They were all killed in a plane crash back in April of 2000. I will never ever forget it or them as long I as I live. My son Jaden is named after her son. I have done what I can to make them a part of my life as much as I can.
I just could not let this day go by without say "Happy Birthday Cindy". I miss you, I miss your kids, I miss the times we had, I miss all of you. I miss all your creative ways, and I miss being able to pick up the phone and call you and see what was going on for the day. I will see you again one day! Oh and you better believe me, if she were her she would be a BLOG gal. :) Cindy and her daughter Megan.
( I will post pictures of the rest of her family at a later time)


lasley sign

3 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

So, I am sitting here bawling, as I am sure everyone else is that reads your blog today! I am so sorry you can't spend Cindy's birthday with her today. Just imagine how wonderful it must be for her to spend her birthday with Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Cindy was a lovely person. She sure loved her family and she sure loved you.

I know you miss her but God's House is a special place to be.

Lauren said...

Tears!!

She was very fortunate to have YOU as a friend.

If her son was half as sweet as Jaden, he must have been a doll.