CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

We Got SNOW!!!!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. We got 3" here
in Middle Tennessee. I can not tell you how excited I was.
I am like a BIG kid when it snows.
Jaden was so excited. We had actually been
talking about snow a lot lately and then this.
He told me last night that he prayed it would snow and that it was snowing
because he prayer for it. Too cute :)
We played in it last night for about 2 hours. It was perfect snow.
The flakes were huge. It was right at 32 degrees outside which made
it nice wet snow.
Of course they got out of school. I am sure if any of you Northern people are
reading this you are saying "you got out of schoo" for that!
Oh yea, we get out for any little bit.
Enjoy the pictures.


Jaden in back yard.
This is our house last night when it was really coming down.

One of our shrubs... isn't that pretty?


Me and my sweet boy.
Also, keep Amanda in your prayers. Her house got hit by lightening on Monday night
in North Ga. They got out, but they have quite a mess to deal with.
Here is her new blog address. http://www.ourtemporaryhome.blogspot.com/
This is not what you want to deal with, much less at the holiday time.
Hope you all have a great Weekend




Michelle

4 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun...we didn't get anything!

Paula said...

Great pictures! I hope you don't have the low temperatures that we have had here in WV for the past month and a half. You all look so happy! Love ya

Amanda Ledford said...

Those are pretty pictures and I LOVE the one of you and Jaden! That is my new favorite of you! I will give you a call tonight or tomorrow.

Lauren said...

The one of you and Jaden is ADORABLE!!!!