CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Wrap up

OK, that 5 days just flew. Poor Jaden did not want to get up this morning. But there is a bright side. Only 2 1/2 weeks til Christmas break. Yay.
Well we had some great family time, and some great food. We ate a small dinner with my Mom on Thursday. We watched the Titans game, oh yea can we say 11-1. And then after we ate it was put the tree up time.
My Mom thinks we have to hang every single ornament. We were so tired when we got done. The tree is 9 ft. and we did the lights and all that decorating that night. It is one of the most prettiest I have ever had. Check back on Dec 15th for the Christmas tour.
On Saturday I got up at 8 , put a 17lb turkey in the oven. The family came over to eat and visit.
We had a great time. The food was wonderful. But by the time it was over I was exhausted. Whew.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Hope your holiday was great!
Jaden and Kassie eating Thanksgiving dinner
These 2 ornaments are ones my Mom gave me about 19 yrs ago.
The represent the 2 babies I miscarried . My angels.
I put them out every year. They mean a lot to me.

My table


Decorated for Christmas.





2 comments:

Lauren said...

Your mom is so sweet! Those ornaments are precious.

I can't wait to see your tree!

Amanda Ledford said...

Those ornaments are a great idea! I wish I could see your house all decorated!