CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tennessee Titans.............




Are you ready for some football? I sure am. Today is gonna be a good one.


Titans vs. Jets and Brett Farve. Matthew and Daddy have gone to the game...bummer for me and Jaden.


Matthew has been a Brett Farve fan since he was about 5.


Don't ask me why because we have no family there , and we are not fans but oh well. I guess most everyone likes him to a degree.




I am a HUGE fan of the Titans. I love it. I have loved it since they came to Nashville and didn't look back. I have been to many , many games. Sat in the heat for pre-season and have sat in the bitter cold. I will make it to one this year again. Hope to a playoff game.




So how about it, if you are not from here do you follow the team that is 10-0. I would like to know who you like and do you follow the BEST team in the NFL right now?




Go Titans!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Titans. So glad Matt and Stacy got to go.

11 - 0 after today,

Anonymous said...

My team is the Steelers, however the panthers are growing on me if only they would get a quarterback that could throw the ball. No lulu is not your old dog, he is still living with Mike's mom and dad. I'm glad Matt got to see Brett he is still "hot".

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm a Patriots fan, but that's 99% because one of my besties, Sammy Morris plays for them.