CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have always loved

the country music award shows.
And tonight again it was here in good ole MUSIC CITY!
Here are a few of my favorites... but first I dont know if you know this artist. He used to be the lead singer for Lonestar until a few months ago when he went solo. Well, I seen him here at our LOCAL Chili's eatting dinner with his family. Kinda cool as I have always liked their music.

Of course, Carrie Underwood.




One of my Favorite groups Sugarland



Nicole, move over because I LOVE Keith


Can we say "whew!"

Love watching the shows and love seeing all the stars.
Wish I could go to one of these shows one day.


lasley sign

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I CRIED MY EYES OUT when the soldier's wife spoke and when Carrie sang after her...and Keith is just yummy!

Kelee said...

No, I LOVE Keith! Stay away from him! Your man is Tim McGraw.