CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Wednesday

It's been a while since I have posted anything so I thought I better catch up.
It has been a busy week or so. It seems like everyday it is something.
Last week I got the mail, and in the mail was the sample of Matthew's graduation invitation.
Ok.... I was not ready for that. It is getting more and more real. The next day he brought home all the stuff to order all that STUFF!
This is a funny moment. Almost as good as Matt's pink eye...
Yesterday I picked Jaden up from school and when we got home I was taking my boots off and he just so happened to look over and see them.
Ok, they are black, high boots just like you all wear.
Well Jaden looks at me and says "Hey Mom, those are cool, they look like KISS boots. Ya know, as in the rock group KISS>
I'm thinking you have got to be kidding me.
See below for the rest of the story
MY BOOTS
KISS BOOTS...Thanks Jaden

Here is Jaden heading to school. He is very much into the rock n roll look. He loves Music and loves all the stuff that goes with it.


Jaden doing homework... yes he thinks his hat looks like what Rocker's wear.



Matt Bowling. He has been doing really well. He is 2nd in the district right now. We go back on Monday for his arm. It does not bother him bowling, but it does when
he throws baseball.
Hope you all have a good week. Next week is Turkey time. For me , it is put the tree
up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Jaden "My Daughter" does not wear "Kiss Boots" haaaaaaaa!!!

Lovely family and I love you all with all my heart.

Lauren said...

Your boys are amazing. Plain and simple.

You know Jaden steals my heart every time I see him!

That is HILARIOUS about the KISS boots!!!

Amanda Ledford said...

I need a new pair of Kiss boots! Haha! I have worn mine out! Those are really cute, where did you get them?

Kelee said...

Jaden's hilarious! I do love your boots.