CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey Mom "I think I have Pink EYE"

I am at work today doing pretty much nothing since NOONE wants to buy houses today. Anyway, Matthew
is at school and is NOT suppose to be texting his Mother all morning about school stuff, grades (good), and all that junk.
Well, I get back from lunch (yea I get a lunch break in real estate) and Matthew sends me this text message that says just this " I think I have pink eye". I send him one back ... "well don't rub it and I will look at it when you get home and we have some drops for it".
He replies a few minutes later and says these exact words " I had 2 contacts in my left eye!! How did that happen?" I about rolled out of my chair. I am sitting there shaking my head and sent back to him "because you goofey or one jumped out of your right eye and landed in your left eye".

Lord HELP THE KID WHEN HE MOVES OUT TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!




Yes, this is the kid with Pink eye.... LOL
GHEZZZZ


lasley sign

4 comments:

Lauren said...

SO HILARIOUS!!! You gotta love him!

Leigh Ann said...

Hilarious! I'm thinking that actually required A LOT of talent! How'd he do that?

amy (metz) walker said...

LOL, oh wow! Hilarious!

Paula said...

First--Hello!! This was so cute! Matt has a lot of things on his mind--and in his eye. Your boys are so handsome---must have taken after their Mom! Love, Aunt Paula