CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The start of Senior meltdowns......





Well today we had to go and get Matt's senior pictures made for the year book. As we are driving down the road on the interstate what does it start to do?

It started to pour down rain. Lovely.

I was gonna do a few pictures outside, but that got washed out.

We are going somewhere else to do the "REAL" pictures anyway.


Anyway, we walk into this OLD house that is the studio and Matthew can barely walk thru the door frames because they are so short and he is so tall.


First it was the nice TUX picture (not), then it was time for the cap and gown. Ok people, really could someone have warned me about this. I had a melt down then he ordered his class ring, but seeing him walk around that corner with a cap and gown on was more than my almost 40 heart could stand. It was a REAL eye opener.

And as you can see, Jaden had to get his 2 cents in also.


God prepare me for May 2009 as I let my first baby

meet the real world.



lasley sign

4 comments:

Kelee said...

He's so handsome! And his kindness shines from his eyes. We are getting so old!!! And you are making me cry again...This senior year is going to be emotional for all of us thanks to this blog thing we've started.

Lauren said...

This is so sweet and a little sad and exciting at the same time! He looks so grown-up! And, of course, Jaden is the comic relief...too adorable and too funny. They are lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

My very first "Sweetie" and I love him with all my heart. It is hard to believe that Matthew is going to be a senior in just a few days. Time flew by but we had fun. Matthew has given me some very good memories.

Granny Kennedy said...

My very first "Sweetie" and I love him with all my heart. It is hard to believe that Matthew is going to be a senior in just a few days. Time flew by but we had fun. Matthew has given me some very good memories.