CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

This will be my last blog posting

about baseball for a while. We finished up this weekend!! I am sure all you non baseball people are happy!!
How hot is it out here... dang.The whole team at lunch after game 1 win.. Downtown Nashville
Matt getting the 2nd place trophy.

Last team pic. So much fun. See ya next year.



Yes,I spent my entire weekend and I do mean my entire weekend at the ball field in temp' s of about 97. Heat index in the 100's.

Matthew played in another World Series Tournament . They came in 2nd place again, but

they played hard.

Anyway... here are a few pics.

Next he will be doing BOWLING for the High school.

By the way.... Matthew will be a Senior this year .. CLASS OF 09'.



lasley sign

0 comments: