CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wee little man visits the POOL!





Well ladies......eat your heart out!
Dawson came to visit us last night and we had a big time. It was so hot outside we decided to go to the pool and watch Jaden swim.
So we packed up the stroller and headed for a walk to the pool.
Jaden wanted to go swim. So, we go there and Jaden got in and it didn't take long for Dawson to figure out that it was a pool full of water and he acted like he wanted to jump in. So what did I do, I stripped him down to his diaper (I know redneck,but he didn't have his speedo) and we sat by the baby pool and I dipped his wee little toes in the water. Needless to say he loved it.
The we sat in the lounge chair and watched Jaden and a couple other kids.
Dawson absolutely loved it.

He watched those kids and just had a ball.
The funniest thing is some other neighbors that I don't know that well seen me holding Dawson and said "Man that kid cant be yours , he looks so white". Well DUH.... he is 6 months old TODAY and I have sat out in the sun roasting at all the ballgames I am at.

Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so glad that he got to go to the pool with you and Jaden! I just love these pictures. I've saved them to my computer so I can put them in his scrapbook. You'll never know how much it means to me that you keep him and love on him like you do.

Megan L Hutchings said...

This is so sweet! Thank you so much for keeping Dawson when we have a galz night ;). You should definitely come sometime!!!

Kelee said...

You're right, the baby could not be yours because he is too white, but he could be mine!! I am still in the 90210 phase when everyone was pale!