CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Company and Cleaning...

Yep, thats right. Gotta clean this house up before Friday.
We always do Halloween at our house. We eat, trick or treat, usually build a fire and have a lot
of fun.
I have to host Jadens school party on Friday and my Dad and Step Mom are coming
in town Friday too. So today is the cleaning day.
And boy does it need it. I have not had time to REALLY clean lately.
And anyone who knows me knows how funny I am about my house being clean.
Have a super day!!! :)


Do I look like I am having fun? Oh yes.
(I really am, because I do love it).
I know thats sick...




lasley sign

3 comments:

Kelee said...

You are hilarious! And you look adorable in your picture! Amy called me and told me to look at your blog today. She thinks it is so funny, too.

Amanda Ledford said...

I need to do some SERIOUS cleaning this weekend. You have inspired me!

Lauren said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Your house is always perfect.