CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

If you don't believe, then read this.

I have been reading this blog for several months now. I came across it from Bring on the Rain's blog...

She was told several months ago that her baby had a heart problem and was told he would not make it or would be still born.
Need I say more.............. read this. The power of PRAYER.

http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2008/10/october-29-2008and-beyond.html




lasley sign

2 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

I am soooooooooooooooo happy for them! I have been following them also and it helps me to remember to trust God!!! This story has given me such a peace this week about my own situation. I am so relaxed and chilled out, it almost scares me!

Leigh Ann said...

Thank you for pointing us to her blog. What an amazing, wonderful story of faith, trust and prayer.